What projects have kept CARP lawyers busy on in the first half of 2012
Iasi, July 27 iulie 2012 – For the CARP Law Office the first six months meant a consolidation of the business and a 30% increase in turnover compared to same period of 2011. Thus, CARP team has been actively involved in several projects that have been in the forefront foreign investors interested in doing business in Iasi area.
The main practice areas was corporate law, international commercial law, labor law, telecom, media and IT, as well as commercial litigation, tax and labor law, said Cerasela Carp, Managing Partner CARP Iasi.
Strategy for attracting foreign investors in Iasi area began to take shape, our team managed during the first six months of the year to assist and successfully represent international companies in various fields who have chosen our city as the final destination of investments, completed Dragos Panainte, Senior Consultant CARP.
The most important projects that Cerasela Carp and Panainte Dragos Carp they were coordinated:
1) assistance and legal advice given to leading companies in manufacturing and selling diamonds and jewelry in Monaco in order to open first store in Romania in PALAS Iasi.
2) assistance and legal advice given to a leading manufacturer of auto components industry in Belgium for a business transaction with a Romanian partner and drafting of legal opinions on whether the restructuring plan of the delegate certain employees at the parent company of Belgium.
3) assistance and legal advice given to a company’s capital investment and Luxembourg in order to open an international trading house to serve its customers in Europe and Russia.
4) assistance and legal advice given to an industry leading companies in Iasi hydraulic shareholders in a fiscal dispute with the local authorities initiated following a tax audit.
5) assistance and legal advice given to a start-up of industry software / applications Ipad in Iasi on drafting a comprehensive set of commercial agreements and support the implementation of appropriate human resources strategy.
6) legal assistance and representation of local public authorities of Iasi in a civil dispute concerning the claim of real estate that were part of its heritage.